So, I'm at my friend Stick's place. Allow me to provide some background.
I play WoW, in case you can't tell by the fact that I made a Dashboard widget based on a website related to WoW... I met a good friend of mine through WoW. His name, in game, is Bigstick. Stick is for short. I've met few people in my short time as simply honest and nice to me as Stick. That's really all there is, so enough background.
I'm at Stick's place, drunk at 3:45 am (at least 3:45 am for my customary local time of EDT). I've eaten homemade beef jerkey, homemade pickled eggs. I've drank a LOT of beer, including some home brewed stuff that Stick and friends made.
I'm here for his Haloween party this year. For those who don't know me, I'm not exactly the most "social" type. I stay home a lot (you saw the part about me playing WoW, right... so big surprise). I'm not the most comfortable going out on my own into unfamiliar situations. So, I'd say this is a big departure for me. Sure, I know Stick from online, but I've never met him in person, and he's pretty much the only person I know up here, so I'm in very unfamiliar territory.
So far, I'm having a fantastic time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment